The Path to Overcoming Self-Sabotage:
Let’s spend time talking about where you feel stuck. What is your vision for your future?
Choose one of our products to help remove that roadblock.
Clarity then Action
With strategic coaching conversations, you gain clarity—both regarding what you need to change and how to arrive at your goals.
You’ll learn specific business skills. We work to silence your negative voices. And we target next-steps that create movement.
Spread your Influence
As you experience success, this spills over into good things for all the areas your life touches—your people and your planet.
A few of the companies who have utilized
My Clients Report
“When I initially hired Miriam, our company was struggling with interpersonal conflicts and poor communication across teams. With Miriam’s help, we instituted changes that eased / solved the issues, enabling us to collaboratively develop a global-leading simulation product. Recently, we were acquired by ANSYS and are on the path toward even greater success.”
Founder / CEO , 3DSIM (acquired by ANSYS), Park City, UT
Miriam helped me clarify the obstacles and changes I was navigating. She encouraged me to tap into my strengths, assets and energy as I explored opportunities I was pursuing. With a company of 500 + employees, there are many challenges. I appreciated having a coach who is fully committed to helping me be successful at every step of my journey.
Founder / CEO Community Partnerships of Idaho, Boise, ID
Miriam asked probing questions that helped me come to my own best decision about what is good for my business. With her help, I was able to significantly alter the structure of my company and I believe we are on track to take my business from $16M to $20M in the next few years.
Founder/ CEO , Stander, Cache Valley, UT
Ready to Assess and Improve?Utilize the BMS assessment and evaluate your next steps
Sometimes you know you are stuck, but you don’t know why.
- Sometimes you know why, but you don’t know how to get unstuck.
- 1. You’ll share about your business.
- 2. Take the BMS Assessment of your business health.
- 3. A 50-90 minute session to help you understand your report and set the course for the next-steps in your business trajectory.
- Sessions will be conducted by video chat or phone or in person, if you are in the same location.
One Quarter of CoachingIs there a specific problem you want help with?
- When you know the direction you wish to take and you feel confident that you can make big headway in a short amount of time.
- Six 50-minute sessions to help you discern your path and then the steps it takes to move forward.
- These topics can range from Mission Statements to start up / shut down rituals. Maybe you are considering a change of career or position. Or a relationship you need to get out of, whether in your company or in your personal life.
- Unlimited email support
- Sessions will be conducted by video chat or by phone or in person, if you are in the same location.
Professional DevelopmentAcquire the Skills to Grow Your Business
- Do you know you have room to grow and to develop the skills and systems that make your business successful?
- Learn how to show up in your own powerful, professional way as well as increasing your business bottom line.
- Sessions are focused on skills you need as a business owner, and determined by what you need at the time. We can meet weekly, bimonthly, monthly, etc.
- Emergency calls are fine.
- Session length is somewhere between 30-50 min. You are busy and we will take the time you need, but we won’t waste your time.
- Let’s assess where you are winning and work on the places that need growth.
- Unlimited email support. Sessions will be conducted by video chat or phone or in person, if you are in the same location.
Business Next—Level™ Business Made SimpleSkills, Systems and Community to Get You to Your Next Level
- Group coaching with other entreprenurs/business owners. See Business Next-Level™.
- Individualized coaching as an add-on.
- A subscription to Business Made Simple University.
- Monthly Live coaching from Donald Miller (CEO of Business Made Simple)
- Unlimited email support.
- Sessions will be completed by video chat or in person, if you are in the same location.