A few of the companies who have utilized
Leave Better Coaching.
My Clients Report
“When I initially hired Miriam, our company was struggling with interpersonal conflicts and poor communication across teams. With Miriam’s help, we instituted changes that eased / solved the issues, enabling us to collaboratively develop a global-leading simulation product. Recently, we were acquired by ANSYS and are on the path toward even greater success.”
Founder / CEO , 3DSIM (acquired by ANSYS), Park City, UT
Miriam helped me clarify the obstacles and changes I was navigating. She encouraged me to tap into my strengths, assets and energy as I explored opportunities I was pursuing. With a company of 500 + employees, there are many challenges. I appreciated having a coach who is fully committed to helping me be successful at every step of my journey.
Founder / CEO Community Partnerships of Idaho, Boise, ID
Miriam asked probing questions that helped me come to my own best decision about what is good for my business. With her help, I was able to significantly alter the structure of my company and I believe we are on track to take my business from $16M to $20M in the next few years.
Founder/ CEO , Stander, Cache Valley, UT
AssessAre we a good fit for one another?
- Sometimes you know you are stuck, but you don’t know why.
- Sometimes you know why, but you don’t know how to get unstuck.
- 1. Set up an appointment with my AA. [Admin@LeaveBetter.com]. She can determine if we are a good fit for you / your business.
- 2. You and I talk for a bit and you help me understand the lay of the land and where you would like to go.
- 3. If it makes sense to have a longer conversation, let’s do it. We are not in a hurry. We want to get this right.
- 4. There is no pressure to sign on. If it is not a “Derek Sivers ‘Hell, Yes'” then it is a no, for now.
- 5. Greatness and Impact take time. Be both urgent to take action and patient with the process. You’ll like your life better when you do both.
DevelopCoaching For Your Goals / Dreams
- You know you have room to grow to develop the mindset and systems that make your life and business even more successful and take you to that place of influence.
- You will increase in your own powerful, professional way as well as expand your vision and bottom line.
- Sessions are focused on insight and then the actions you need to take as a determined by what your goals are at the time.
- We will meet as needed. Emergency calls are fine. Our meetings will be somewhere between 30-90 min. You are busy and we will take the time you need, but we won’t waste a minute. Email / text support.
- Sessions will be conducted by video or phone. If you are in the same location, I’m happy to meet in person at times.
- We will negotiate a price and a working modality that will keep us both powerfully in the game. (In the past, my clients have paid between $5K and $48K per year, paid either quarterly or annually, depending on the terms of our coaching).
Here’s something you may find surprising—
I have a “no refunds” policy.
Why? Because I want you to have had enough conversations with me even before you sign up for coaching that you KNOW this is something you want to do.
I used to offer a refund policy (no one ever took me up on it). But I think what that does is encourage people to play small.
I want you to play full out. To be committed. To KNOW that you are choosing you and plan on leaving it all on the field.
Still curious? Reach out an let’s have a conversation.
In my book, the answer is no, until it is an unreserved YES.